Reverance Towards God Textbook Questions And Answers ICSE Class 8 Moral Science
You are going to go through Reverance Towards God Textbook Questions And Answers ICSE Class 8 Moral Science. Understanding a text meticulously in its entirety is very important for a learner for scoring better in the exam. Experts made ample to ensure a thorough critical and line-by-line analysis. Let us find Reverance Towards God Textbook Questions And Answers ICSE Class 8 Moral Science.
Textbook Questions And Answers
1. How is the universe charged?
Ans: The universe is charged with God’s splendour and power.
2. What is full of beauty and serenity?
Ans: Nature is full of beauty and serenity.
3. What is the theme of the poem?
Ans: Devotion for God is the theme of the poem.
4. When the famine struck, what was the villagers’ approach towards God?
Ans: When the famine struck, the villagers started going to the temple more frequently. They would often visit twice or thrice a day. The villagers would also gather and perform various rituals.
5. What did the priest understand and realise?
Ans: The priest realised that when there was any trouble, people would go and pray to God. Once God saved them from distress, they would forget God. To this the priest realised that this was the reason that God does not consider these people as his true devotees.
6. Fill in the blanks:
- The whole universe is God’s abode.
- Nature is also a creation of God.
- God’s footprints are scattered all over nature.
- God is the fountain of all goodness.
- God is a reality.
7. In your opinion, whom does God bless?
A person who is devoted towards Him and is content with what he has.
A person who every now and then asks for some or the other thing from God.
Ans: a) A person who is devoted towards Him and is content with what he has.
8. Find the antonyms of the following words:
- Belief: Disbelief.
- Love: Hate.
- Honesty: Dishonesty.
- Humility: Proud.
- Happy: Sad.
- Able: Disable.
- Brave: Coward.
- Kindness: Cruelty.