If you’re looking for a way to enhance your Social Science, then look no further than the NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 6 Civics Chapter 6 Rural Administration with Answers Pdf free download. MCQ Questions for Class 6 Social Science with Answers is perfect for those who are in class 6 Civics and want to get ahead of everyone else by mastering their subject skills as soon as possible!
Rural Administration Class 6 MCQs Questions with Answers
Solving MCQ on Rural Administration Class 6 with Answers can be of great help to students as they will be aware of all the concepts. These Class 6 SST Civics Chapter 6 MCQ with Answers pave for a quick revision, thereby helping you learn more about this subject.
SHO is the head of:
(c) Police Station
Answer: (c) Police Station
In the poem “ A daughter’s wish”, daughter wishes
(a) Silk and gold
(b) A piece of land
Answer: (b) A piece of land
Seeds and fertilizers public services is related to:
Answer: (a) Villages
Maintenance of land record is the responsibility of:
(b) District Collector
Answer: (c) Patwari
If any one attacks, you will go to the:
(a) Police Station
(c) Revenue office
Answer: (a) Police Station
Raghu had shifted the bund by a few feet in the field of:
Answer: (c) Mohan
Mohan was frightened of Raghu because:
(a) Raghu was his enemy;
(b) Raghu owned many land and his uncle was Sarpanch;
(c) Raghu was a criminal man
Answer: (b) Raghu owned many land and his uncle was Sarpanch;
Who is called Revenue Officer?
Answer: (c) Tehsildar
Maintenance of law and order is the responsibility of:
Answer: (a) Police
Hindu Succession Amendment Act was introduced in the year:
Answer: (a) 2005
At what level does a Panchayat Samiti operate a Panchayati Raj structure?
(a) Gram Panchayat level
(b) District level
(c) Block level body
(d) Village level
Answer: (c) Block level body
Panchayati Raj system is
(a) Establish to assist the working of the government
(b) Organisation the work of Central government
(c) A constitutional establishment
(d) Organisation of work of state government
Answer: (c) A constitutional establishment
Where is the relationship between the neighbours healthier
(a) In Cities
(b) In Dispensaries
(c) In villages
(d) In Hospitals
Answer: (c) In villages
The ______ is responsible for calling the meeting of the Gram Sabha and Gram Panchayat and keeping a record of the proceedings
Answer: (b) Secretary
SHO stands for
(a) Station House Officer
(b) Station Head Officer
(c) Sub Head Officer
(d) Station Head Order
Answer: (a) Station House Officer
The Gram ____ prevents the Panchayat from doing wrong things like misusing money or favouring certain people.
Answer: (d) Sabha
The city of ___ had plague scare in 1994
Answer: (a) Surat
At what level does a Panchayat Samiti operates a Panchayat Raj structure
(a) District Level
(b) Village Level
(c) Gram Sabha
(d) Block level
Answer: (d) Block level
Land records at the village level are taken care of by the ________
(c) District collector
Answer: (d) Kanungo
The local government levy _________
(a) Land tax
(b) Consumption tax
(c) Health tax
(d) House tax
Answer: (d) House tax
The person who inherit the property of a person after his death
(a) His Daughter
(b) His Son
(c) His Wife
(d) Son, Daughter and their wife
Answer: (a) His Daughter
Write true (T) or false (F)
1. Maintaining the details of map;
2. To attend the Gram Sabha meetings;
3. To investigate the matters of crime;
4. Measuring agricultural fields;
5. To register FIRs of villagers;
6. Maintaining the records of lands;
7. Collection of land revenue from the farmers;
8. To impose the penalties on the farmers;
9. Providing information to the government about the crops grown in the concerned area is the work of Patwari.
Fill in the blanks
1. Raghu’s uncle was also the ……………. of the village.
2. Mohan complained in the ……………. .
Answer: Police Station
3. Measuring land and keeping land records is the main work of the ……………. .
4. Lekhpal is another name of ……………. .
5. For managing the lands records districts are further sub-divided into ……………. .
6. Tehsildar is an officer who comes under control of ……………. .
Answer: District Collector
7. Till recently in some states Hindu women did not get a share in the family’s ……………. .
Answer: agricultural land
8. Every ……………. has an area that comes under its control.
Answer: Police station
9. ……………. is the head of Police Station.
10. Public services and facilities are provided by various departments of the ……………. .
Hope you found this information on NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 6 Civics Chapter 6 Rural Administration with Answers Pdf free download useful. We are always here to help, so if there is any specific query or question with CBSE Class 6 Social Science Rural Administration Class 6 MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers or any other topic please let us know in the comments below.