If you’re looking for a way to enhance your Social Science, then look no further than the NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 6 Civics Chapter 3 What is Government with Answers Pdf free download. MCQ Questions for Class 6 Social Science with Answers is perfect for those who are in class 6 Civics and want to get ahead of everyone else by mastering their subject skills as soon as possible!
What is Government Class 6 MCQs Questions with Answers
Solving MCQ on What is Government Class 6 with Answerscan be of great help to students as they will be aware of all the concepts. These Class 6 SST Civics Chapter 3 MCQ with Answers pave for a quick revision, thereby helping you learn more about this subject.
The highest court of judgment is:
(a) Supreme Court
(b) High Courts
(c) Both (a) and (b)
Answer: (a) Supreme Court
Who demanded that all adults whether they being rich or poor, educated or illiterate have the right to vote?
(a) Dr BR Ambedkar
(b) Jawaharlal Nehru
(c) Mahatma Gandhi
Answer: (c) Mahatma Gandhi
The local level relates to the:
(a) Village, town or locality
Answer: (a) Village, town or locality
Who makes the laws for the whole country?
(a) State Government
(b) Central Government
(c) Local Government
Answer: (b) Central Government
When did American women get the right to vote?
Answer: (b) 1920
A mark is put on the finger to make sure that a person casts only_________
(a) Three vote
(b) One vote
(c) No vote
(d) Two vote
Answer: (b) One vote
What does the Government make for everyone to follow
Answer: (a) Law
Which of the following is not the way people express their views and government understand what actions they should take
(b) No vote
Answer: (a) Rallies
Democracy is a form of government chosen by the
Answer: (b) People
On which level does Indian government take decision to maintain peaceful relations with U.S.S.R
Answer: (b) Central
Zimbabwe attain independence from whom?
(a) From White majority rule
(b) From White minority rule
(c) From Americans
(d) From British rule
Answer: (b) From White minority rule
American women got the right to vote in___________.
Answer: (b) 1920
At which level does the government work?
(a) Internal and External
(b) Micro and Macro
(c) Small and Big
(d) Local, state and national
Answer: (d) Local, state and national
The citizens of the country have the right to approach the ________ if they feel there is violation of any law by an individual or by the government
Answer: (d) Court
Krishna Raja Sagara Dam in
(a) Tamil Nadu
Answer: (c) Karnataka
Write true (T) or false (F)
1. In democracies people do not choose their representatives by voting in the elections.
2. If a person feels that a particular law is not being followed or his/her rights may be violated, he/she may approach the court.
3. Courts are independent institutions.
4. The constitution does not aim at providing equality to all his citizens.
5. We don’t have right to discriminate anyone on the basis of different skin colour, different language, different religion and poverty.
Fill in the blanks
1. ……………………… has the job of protecting the boundaries of the country and maintaining peaceful relations with other countries.
2. ……………………… level relates to the entire country.
3. The ……………………… have the power to elect their leaders.
4. ……………………… Governments in our times are usually referred to as representative democracies.
5. In ……………………… democracies people do not participate directly but, instead, choose their representatives
through an election process.
6. ……………………… means that all adults in the country have the right to vote.
Answer: Universal Adult Franchise
7. In ……………………… UK women got voting right equal to men.
Hope you found this information on NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 6 Civics Chapter 3 What is Government with Answers Pdf free download useful. We are always here to help, so if there is any specific query or question with CBSE Class 6 Social Science What is Government Class 6 MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers or any other topic please let us know in the comments below.